Tennis Master your spin!
Our tennis class develops fitness and strategy while teaching the finer elements of the sport.
Coaches are LTA qualified and focus on speed, coordination, strategy and overall technique. This class is open to students of all levels and, like everything we do at ISSFT, has an emphasis on learning through teamwork and fun.
- 39 hours of tennis tuition
- Play on outside clay courts, and inside courts
- Great for fitness and flexibility
- Improve your game through Padel and other racket sports
- Working in small groups to develop technical ability, mental focus and coordination
- Specific lessons include: ground stroke, net play, footwork, serving (flat, slice, top spin), returning serves (forehand, single handed backhand, double handed backhand), strategy, tennis specific fitness, balance, speed strength, backhand, approach shot and overhead shot
- Great way to make new friends
I play each point like my life depends on it
Step up your game with access to the very best in tennis equipment.
Our learning outcomes for this elective are:
- Improve technical ability and overall understanding of the game
- Receive hands on coaching which includes individual evaluation and an improvement plan to take home
- Develop strategies to improve focus, concentration and coordination
- Play on prestigious courts which have hosted Wimbledon and Grand Slam Champions
- A great opportunity to make new friends through small group lessons
More Elective Subjects
Available atUniversity of Stirling
Check out our Academic classes
Start your journey with us Invest in your child’s future this summer
University of Stirling
1 July - 21 July 2023
23 July - 12 August 2023
University of Oxford
8 July - 28 July 2023
30 July - 19 August 2023