Our exclusive golf camp introduces teenagers, regardless of their ability, to some of the world's most interesting and famous courses whilst providing specialist tuition to improve their game (and handicap if applicable).
- Full swing analysis
- Chipping / bunkers
- Drivers / fairway woods
- Shot making
- Long & short game review
- Psychology of golf
- On course play
This elective class covers:
- Golf tuition from our PGA qualified Golf Coaches who are renowned specialists in junior golf coaching.
- For Beginners, we offer a perfect introduction to golf. Our PGA coaches teach all the basics, from chipping and bunker shots to the importance of etiquette and the rules of the game.
- For Intermediate to Advanced players, our specialist coaches evaluate and work with students on an individual basis to improve their game with the aim of reducing their handicap. Lessons cover swing improvement, short game, distance control and mental focus.
The most important shot in golf is the next one.
Our golf facilities are top of the range with some of the world’s best golf courses on our doorstep.
- Driving range and short-game area on campus
- Students can be entered into the St. Andrews Old Course ballot
- Advanced Players are offered the opportunity to play some of the world's finest golf courses. To date, our students have played St Andrews Links Courses, Dundonald Links (Ladies European Tour 2015), Royal Troon (host of the 2016 Open), Gleneagles (host of the 2014 Ryder Cup and 2019 Solheim Cup) as well as the famous Old Course in St Andrews.
- Club fitting available upon request
- PGA tuition with specialist junior coaches
- Lessons on an 18-hole golf course (est. 1907) overlooking Oxford
- Use of swing studio / indoor golf studio using SKYTRACK technology
- Work towards or improve your handicap by submitting daily course scores
- Clubs will be provided for all students that require them. However, for more advanced players, it is recommended that they bring their own.
- Class is open to all levels.
Our outcomes for this elective are:
- Improve technical ability and overall understanding of the game
- Receive hands on coaching which includes individual evaluation and an improvement plan to take home
- Develop strategies to improve focus, concentration and coordination
- Play on prestigious, championship courses
- Compete in our fun but challenging golf tournament
- A great opportunity to make new friends through small group lessons
More Elective Subjects
Available atUniversity of Stirling
Check out our Academic classes
Start your journey with us Invest in your child’s future this summer
University of Stirling
1 July - 21 July 2023
23 July - 12 August 2023
University of Oxford
8 July - 28 July 2023
30 July - 19 August 2023