Applying to University Ready, Set, Go!
What makes an ideal candidate and how can you prepare an application that gets noticed? You are a unique individual with special talents, skills and experiences, so be sure to highlight these traits when applying. Get a head start and create an application that stands out!
- Learn how to navigate the application system for a specific region (US, UK, EU, CA, AU)
- Review case studies for university applicants
- Identify what makes a strong candidate for a particular program
- Research admission tests requirements for selective programs
- Receive university advice to assist with creating a competitive application
- Write a UK Personal Statement, US Common App Essay or EU Motivation Letter
- Develop writing and communication skills to market yourself
- Critically analyse student profiles for university admissions
- Enhance research skills for a successful university search
- Make well-informed decisions for your future career
- Receive feedback on your personal statement