Each house has a designated member of staff who is responsible for the wellbeing of their group. It is their job to ensure that there is a balance between learning, socialising and resting.
- House System
Our students live in some of the most modern and comfortable student accommodation in the world.
All of our students have a bedroom to themselves, which includes their own toilet, shower and place to study. As the course is for 3 weeks, we find students appreciate their own space and clean bathroom. That being said, they are only in their rooms to sleep, as the Summer School schedule keeps them busy throughout the day.
Whilst on campus our students will also enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Superior Pastoral Care, 24 hours a day
- Three freshly prepared meals per day
- Rooms cleaned every week (with fresh linen and towels provided)
- Access to laundry facilities
- 24-hour campus security (including in halls of residence)
- Free swimming, golf and tennis
- Friendly and relaxed communal living
- Beautiful woodland setting in the historical heartland of Scotland
Our house system keeps all of our students safe and secure.
Student accommodation is divided by age and gender. Each group is assigned a house which helps us to supervise and coordinate activities for our students at all times.
Staff have a daily meeting to report any concerns to the school director. The house system helps students to cultivate strong friendships, and create a sense of community and responsibility throughout the school.