Accommodation University of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of some of the world’s great leaders and spend your summer residing at the prestigious University of Oxford.
All of our students have a bedroom to themselves. As the course is for three weeks, we find students appreciate their own space. That being said, they are only in their rooms to sleep, as the Summer School schedule keeps them busy throughout the day.
*Most rooms in Oxford are ensuite, however, where we do have adjoining rooms, there will be no more than two students sharing a bathroom. All students have their own single bedroom
All of our rooms are cleaned frequently. Bed linen and towels are included.
While on campus our students will enjoy a first class service:
- Situated in the famous grounds of the University of Oxford
- Single rooms with private shower and bathroom
- Modern, comfortable, and secure rooms
- Free wi-fi access
- Superior pastoral care, 24 hours a day
- Rooms cleaned every week (with fresh linen and towels provided)
- 24-hour campus security
- Friendly and relaxed communal living
- Three freshly prepared meals per day
- Doctor's office 4 minutes from campus
Our house system keeps all of our students safe and secure.
Student accommodation is divided by age and gender. Each group is assigned a house which helps us to supervise and coordinate activities for our students at all times.