Introduction to Law With International Relations
For students who are starting to think about university and future career paths.
Students learn about the different types of law and the various legal issues that impact our lives. They learn how to debate with confidence in a fun, challenging and inspiring setting.
Learn how to speak with confidence
The class will cover:
- Mock trial to develop debating skills
- Study human rights and surveillance law
- Learning to present with confidence
- The basics of legal theory and their real world application
- Topics such as the different types of law, government intervention, international trade and politics
Our outcomes for this class are:
- Develop critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Improve verbal, written communication and research skills
- Interpret and apply complex information
- Start thinking about future academic and career options
Outcomes Critical Analysis
All our classes are designed to prepare students for the future.
We apply 'critical thinking' techniques to all of our academic classes in order to enhance our students' learning. Critical thinking is an important skill, for writing essays and preparing for university/job interviews as well as making future life decisions. As media becomes an ever greater part of our daily life, the ability to disseminate, process and analyse information is an increasingly important skill.
Critical thinking helps us to:
- Understand the links between ideas.
- Determine the relevance of arguments and ideas.
- Recognise, build and appraise arguments.
- Identify inconsistencies in reasoning.
- Approach problems in a consistent and systematic way.
- Reflect on the justification of our own assumptions, beliefs and values
More Academic Classes
Business Leadership and Innovation
English Academic Writing
Available atUniversity of Stirling University of Oxford
English Literature with Creative Writing
IB Extended Essay
Intensive English Language
Intermediate English, IELTS
Introduction to Coding and Big Data
Check out our Elective subjects
Start your journey with us Invest in your child’s future this summer
University of Stirling
1 July - 21 July 2023
23 July - 12 August 2023
University of Oxford
8 July - 28 July 2023
30 July - 19 August 2023
For more information
call us+44 (0) 131 202 6656