Accommodation A home from home
Our students live in some of the most modern and comfortable student accommodation in the world.
All of our students have a bedroom to themselves, which includes their own toilet, shower and place to study. As the course is for three weeks, we find students appreciate their own space and clean bathroom. That being said, they are only in their rooms to sleep, as the Summer School schedule keeps them busy throughout the day.
All of our rooms are en-suite and are cleaned weekly. Bed linen and towels are included.
While on campus our students will enjoy a first class service:
- Free wi-fi access
- Superior pastoral care, 24 hours a day
- Three freshly prepared meals per day
- Rooms cleaned every week (with fresh linen and towels provided)
- Laundry service included mid-session
- 24-hour campus security (including in halls of residence)
- Friendly and relaxed communal living
- Beautiful woodland setting in the historical heartland of Scotland
Our house system keeps all of our students safe and secure.
Student accommodation is divided by age and gender. Each group is assigned a house which helps us to supervise and coordinate activities for our students at all times.