- Learning Outcomes
Our photography elective is an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography.
Our photography elective is an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography, and is ideal for anyone looking to improve their photography skills. During this practical and fun elective, you will receive 36 hours of teaching. Learn how to use your camera, and take amazing photographs. You will explore new avenues and techniques as you develop your interest and knowledge of photography. The practical assignments that you will complete along the way will form the basis of your mini portfolio should you choose to take your interest further.
- How to bring together the elements of manual mode to create an evocative image: shutter speed, aperture, and image composition
- How to choose the right gear, and develop efficient workflow
- How to recognize and take advantage of beautiful natural light
- Work on mini projects and developing a mini portfolio
Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly isAnonymous
Photography is the perfect introduction for students interested in creative arts, media, and film.
- Understand how to use your digital camera
- How to shoot in manual
- Learn about exposure and why is it important
- Photography composition and techniques
- Make new friends in a fun, friendly and student centred environment